- Trudy – Baby quilt (2017) – just needs binding – FINISH
- Mark – Trotting Along (2017) – FINISH
- Phoebe’s Flower Box (2013) – split for 2 charity quilts – FINISH
- Celtic Solstice – Bonnie Hunter mystery 2013 – FINISH
- Applecore Tablerunner (2013) – FINISH
- Wild & Goosey – Bonnie Hunter (2014) – MAKE PROGRESS
- Farmer’s Wife (2013) – MAKE PROGRESS
- Swoon (new start 2018) or On Ringo Lake (new start 2018)
- Long Time Gone – Jen Kingwell (new start 2018)
- Tone it Down – new start
- Tula Pink City Sampler – new start (depending on progress of current WIPs)
I plan on participating in a couple of challenges in 2018 – one to help keep me on track (One Monthly Goal) and one to help organize my scraps (Scrap Attack) for better use.
I would like to see Trotting Along, Phoebe’s Flower Box, and Celtic Solstice completely finished to binding. The Applecore Tablerunner is a challenge to me because of the curves. Wild & Goosey and Farmer’s Wife are foundation paper piecing and I’m just wanting to work on them every month. They are currently from just scraps. Long Time Gone is a new start that I’m wanting to work in, but haven’t decided how often. I’m wanting to use my (several) Bonnie and Camille fabric collections on it.
I’m carrying over a few pieces from my 2016 Year of WIPs Challenge. While I did finish stitching several pieces, a few of them need to be sewn into pillows, so they’re on my 2018 list.
- Houses of Hawk Run Hollow (2010) – finish
- Death by Cross Stitch (2017) – make progress – alternate between projects
- Peacock Tapestry (1999) – make progress
- Garden Verses (2004) – finish
- Fairy Moon (2004) – finish
- Expressions of Gratitude (2016) – finish
- Le Marquoir de Justine
- Oscar’s Corsage – Jan 1, 2018
- Let Freedom Ring-new
- Desert Mandala-new
- Adam and Eve-new
- Ann Pegg 1977 – new
- Coverlet Candle Mat – FFO
- Hurt Not the Earth – FFO
Oscar’s Corsage, New Year Day start. Let Freedom Ring start in Vegas. No plan yet for when I’ll start Desert Mandala, but I have had it kitted since 2014 and need to get going on it. Adam and Eve, and Ann Pegg, no start dates set.
- Blog more – at least once a month
- YouTube videos – at least 4x a year
- Keep my organizer up to date (menues, household, sewing, stitching, blog reminders)
- Lose 12 pounds